EPCS' regular summer hours are Monday - Friday from 7:45-4:30. Consultants are available for job search, portfolio, and other career assistance.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
EPCS is on Facebook! Like us to receive job search tips, updates, and info.
- Career consultation, including resume and cover letter help, interview preparation, job search support, and career counseling, for all students in the School of Education.
- K-12 students and alumni additional support includes events, portfolio creation and the portfolio job search system, and web-based information sources.
- Art, Dance, Health, and Human Services students additional support includes BuckyNet, events, support for graduate school applications, and other online resources and referrals.
- SoE Graduate students have full access to all EPCS career consultation services.
If you are seeking support in academic advising or School of Education program admission, contact Education Academic Services (EAS).
You can log in if...
- You already have an account with EPCS.
- You are a School of Education student, faculty, or staff.
- You have been set up to use the Portfolio Project.