Setting Up a Portfolio Account:
You can log in if...
- You already have an account with EPCS.
- You are a School of Education student, faculty, or staff.
- You have been set up to use the Portfolio Project.
- Please contact EPCS to set up an account
EPCS with Contact and Degree Information
page tells you how to complete the EPCS Information Card. This information
provides EPCS with your most current contact information for referral services
to employers and enables EPCS to track current graduates and students for reporting
As a new EPCS On-Line
user, you will be asked to complete the EPCS Information Card.
you to provide personal information for the EPCS database.
- Provide your name, Student ID, and email address will be listed.
current personal contact information: address, city, state, zip and phone
(using form 608-262-1755).
- If you have permanent contact information, complete that information.
yes or no to the question of do you have or expect a UW-Madison degree.
- Indicate if you've previously registered with EPCS.
- Indicate the type of position you are/will be seeking.
information, if all information is correct, click Go
to Part 2 . Edit information by clicking the mouse on the
specific space or click Clear Page.
2 requests information on your academic background.
you have or anticipate a UW-Madison degree from
the School of Education, in section 4:
- Indicate which degree type you have or anticipate: BS and Certification;
Bachelors degree; Master/MFA; Doctorate
the requested information on major of study, and the month and year your
degree was received or expected
you do not have or anticipate a degree from the UW-Madison School of Education:
- In Section 4a, indicate your qualifiying
affiliation with the school: anticipating a School of Education certification;
12 post-baccalaureate special student credits; or, a minimum of nine graduate
credits from the UW Madison School of Education
- In Section 4b, complete the information requested regarding your academic background:
highest degree; major; date received; and the name of the institution.
- Indicate if you have registered with our office, or if you had references
sent to our office.
- Complete the information requested regarding the type of position you
are seeking. If
you are not seeking a position in education, list non-school and higher
ed for the level.
your entries, if the information appears correctly, select Done!.
Select Clear Page if you would
like to make any changes.
will then indicate that your information card has been submitted for processing.
You can expect to receive a notice via email when complete. Click on the Services Menu to continue in
the EPCS On-line system.